OAuth is working for twitter now.

Sorry for all my users following me. I had not had a change to configure OAuth properly since twitter made the change. I had it set up several weeks before the switch but it was not properly done. I have fixed all error and am good to go. Check out the recent posts you miss some really good stuff if you have not check the site for a couple days.

Sorry for all my users following me. I had not had a change to configure OAuth properly since twitter made the change. I had it set up several weeks before the switch but it was not properly done. I have fixed all error and am good to go. Check out the recent posts you miss some really good stuff if you have not check the site for a couple days.