1. The story of mankind
Crapv3333333nt H@ppy crap
1. Red my crap bag
2. Please take care of my baby luggage tag
3. Home textiles art natural beige cotton blend linen – looks like a pillow cover and says “Love does not consist of gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.”
4. Premium double-sided microfiber car wash mitt
5. Green hooded/caped woot screaming monkey – I love these things
6. Toy doll clothes – cheerleader outfit and pom pom set
7. Tera skateboard roll size small – feels like knee pads
8. Travelwey money belt
9. Understanding Business – eighth edition
10. Medicine bottle magnifier
11. Kids 12 brown shirt.woot! – about the right size for my son
12. 8 in 1 statinless steel multi-purpose pocket knife
My Shop ’til you Drop Crap box
One Woot My Crap bag
Battle of the undead DVD
Phone Case for Iphone 6 Plus
Disney Pixar Cars Ballon Drop this will be perfect for my son he loves Cars
Batman boxos papercraft playset my son will also love this he loves Batman and making things
Warning Full of bees luggage tag. I love this because I keep bees and is perfect to put on my luggage.
LivingAid Stainless Steel Canning Rack Silver – perfect for my wife who cans a lot.
Bamboo Cutting Board with built-in Knife
Toy Doll clothes – 6 piece swimsuit set
Green coin purse
Fila Alta Crew
Shirt woot sticker
XL Vader teaching the Deathstar shirt
This is the best bag of crap I have ever got. Everything is useful. It is as if this bag of crap was created for me.
The Crimbo season is upon us. Let us all rejoice and be merry.
I am Network+ certified. I took about a year to study for the Network+. I took the Udemy.com class “CompTIA Network+ Cert.; N10-006. The Total Course.” I did about two weeks of extra study reading “CompTIA Network+ Study Guide: Exam N10-006 (Comptia Network + Study Guide Authorized Courseware) 3rd Edition.” The exam was more difficult then expected and there were several questions on the exam that I did not cover in my studies but I was able to pass regardless.
Guy1: Hey how are you?
Guy2: I am doing well how are you?
Guy1: I am doing well as well
Guy2: How are your kids?
Guy1: They are great. The boy is five and the girl is two.
Guy2: It seems like each year they get older.
1 My crap bag
1 Heart felt baby wrap carrier
1 Weaving cap
1 Camping Tarp
1 My other car is also luggage – luggage tag
1 Catalina lighting evolution lighting with 2 units in box
1 Awesome pumpkin/pumpkin pie sticker
1 Screaming monkey
2 bags of empty Texas air
12 bags of Texas air
1 Blue Don’t touch my crap bag
1 “ATTN TSA: There is no Cocaine in here” luggage tags
1 Francois et Mimi TPU Case
1 Sargeant BBQ apron
1 Luva silicone wedding ring
1 Green coin purse
1 Iphone 6 plus case
1 Hello Kitty ShutterBall
1 6 silicone popsicle molds
1 mystery bag that looks to have a headphone jack and 1/8 jack cable possibly a hat with build in headphones?
Finally after 13 years of trying I got a woot bag of crap. I don’t know how many times I clicked to buy a bag of crap only for the server to time out or they were sold out by the time I got to pay.
Here are some pictures of my crap. Here is my box the shipping said 4 lbs so I was not expecting much but turns out I was wrong.
Opening the box was quite the surprise because I thought it was going to be one thing. There is something that said there were 30 items within the box.
I think I counted 19 items instead of 30 but it is still impressive. Here is everything out of the box.
1. Masters of Doom
3. The Dark Tower IV: The Wind Through the Keyhole
4. The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla
5. The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah
6. The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower
7. Everything’s Eventual
8. How to Win Friends & Influence People
9. Skeleton crew
10. Good Clean Fun
11. The Tao of Bill Murray: Real-Life Stories of Joy, Enlightenment, and Party Crashing
12. Paddle Your Own Canoe: One Man’s Fundamentals for Delicious Living
14. The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo
15. 100 tricks to appear smart in meetings
16. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (and Other Concerns)
17. Astrophysics For People In A Hurry
18. Yes Please
19. Why not me?
20. I Must Say: My Life As a Humble Comedy Legend
21. Dandelion Wine
22. Agile testing : a practical guide for testers and agile teams
23. The Physics of Everyday Things: The Extraordinary Science Behind an Ordinary Day
25. What if?
26. How not to hate your husband after kids
27. The Red Badge of Courage
28. As I Lay Dying
29. Dad is fat
30. Live from New York : the complete, uncensored history of Saturday Night Live as told by its stars, writers, and guests