Guy1: Hey how are you?
Guy2: I am doing well how are you?
Guy1: I am doing well as well
Guy2: How are your kids?
Guy1: They are great. The boy is five and the girl is two.
Guy2: It seems like each year they get older.
1 My crap bag
1 Heart felt baby wrap carrier
1 Weaving cap
1 Camping Tarp
1 My other car is also luggage – luggage tag
1 Catalina lighting evolution lighting with 2 units in box
1 Awesome pumpkin/pumpkin pie sticker
1 Screaming monkey
2 bags of empty Texas air
12 bags of Texas air
1 Blue Don’t touch my crap bag
1 “ATTN TSA: There is no Cocaine in here” luggage tags
1 Francois et Mimi TPU Case
1 Sargeant BBQ apron
1 Luva silicone wedding ring
1 Green coin purse
1 Iphone 6 plus case
1 Hello Kitty ShutterBall
1 6 silicone popsicle molds
1 mystery bag that looks to have a headphone jack and 1/8 jack cable possibly a hat with build in headphones?
1. Masters of Doom
3. The Dark Tower IV: The Wind Through the Keyhole
4. The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla
5. The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah
6. The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower
7. Everything’s Eventual
8. How to Win Friends & Influence People
9. Skeleton crew
10. Good Clean Fun
11. The Tao of Bill Murray: Real-Life Stories of Joy, Enlightenment, and Party Crashing
12. Paddle Your Own Canoe: One Man’s Fundamentals for Delicious Living
14. The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo
15. 100 tricks to appear smart in meetings
16. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (and Other Concerns)
17. Astrophysics For People In A Hurry
18. Yes Please
19. Why not me?
20. I Must Say: My Life As a Humble Comedy Legend
21. Dandelion Wine
22. Agile testing : a practical guide for testers and agile teams
23. The Physics of Everyday Things: The Extraordinary Science Behind an Ordinary Day
25. What if?
26. How not to hate your husband after kids
27. The Red Badge of Courage
28. As I Lay Dying
29. Dad is fat
30. Live from New York : the complete, uncensored history of Saturday Night Live as told by its stars, writers, and guests
I hope to make a lot of changes and update more often with a wordpress site. The drupal site was getting to be a pain to maintain and I had posts on there from 2004 that I moved over to this site. Thankfully I was able to import all the old content minus the media without too much database manipulation.
I have turned a lot of handles lately and plan to turn a lot more this year. I will create a goals for 2017 and reading list. I was able to read about 2 to 3 books per month and did not include any of the children’s books for my son.